This is one of those last minute crafts that take less than an hour and about $5 to make, but your loved ones will remember it forever. This would also make a great addition to your Valentine’s Day table.
1 Picture Frame – I bought this one at Michaels for $1.
White and Red cardstock
Red marker or stamps and red paint or ink pad
Red hearts – These can be paper, drawn, stickers or stamps. I used a heart punch.
Bow – Any small red ribbon or twine will do
- Cut a piece of red card stock for the background and insert into picture frame.
- Cut 3 white hearts. I used a heart punch, but you can cut them out with a scissor.
- Draw, stamp, stencil I Heart U on each heart.
- Fold the hearts in half and glue them together, overlapping the first and second heart at the tip.
- Glue the hearts onto the red card stock at the fold.
- Using a punch, stencil, stamp or sticker, put three hearts at the bottom right edge of the frame.
- With the ribbon, make a bow and glue it to the top left corner of the frame.