These are so cute and easy. You can interchange the bottom to give your table a different look during the season. Mix and match them on the table, they’ll look great.
2 Paint Brushes
Gold Paint Pen
Black Felt – 1 Rectangle
Orange Felt – 1 Rectangle
Orange thread and needle
Black Adhesive back Felt
Small Orange Ribbon
Small Black Ribbon
1. Glue the votive to the wine glass. Let glue set.
2. Paint the votive with the orange paint. It will take 2 coats. Let dry.
3. Dot the black paint over the orange paint. Let dry.
4. Put a rim around the top of the votive with the gold paint pen.
4. Cut a piece of orange ribbon approximately 4x the size around where the votive meets the wine glass.
5. Stitch 1/4 from the edge using a large basting stitch leaving long ends of thread at both ends.
6. Pull the thread so the ribbon starts to gather together and forms a ring.
7. Put the ribbon on the glass and tie the threads together tightly. Trim close to the knot.
12. Cut out a piece of felt (without adhesive back) to make a full skirt on the bottom.
15. If you are making the black skirt, hot glue flowers or other embellishments on the skirt. If you are making the jack-o-lantern, cut out small ovals from the black felt with adhesive and a mouth an glue to the orange skirt.