These Halloween mugs are such fun to make. Get the whole family involved and have everyone make their own.
1. Wash and dry mug.
2. ***Do not put the paint where you will drink. You should only put paint ½ – ¾ to the top of the mug.
3. Using the round sponge stampers, start creating your design. Make sure that each layer of paint is completely dry before you put on another layer of paint. I put 3 layers on the mug shown. Be creative. You can also use a brush to add more detail to the mug.
4. I used the end of the smaller round stamper to make the circles on the handle
Curing the Mug
1. Place your mug on a sheet pan and place it in the oven.
2. Put the oven on 350º and let the mug stay in the oven while it heats to 350º.
3. Once the mug has reached 350º, put your time on for 10 minutes.
4. Once the 10 minutes is up, turn off the oven, but LEAVE THE MUG IN THE OVEN.
5. The mug has to stay in the oven during the preheating and the cool down stage of the oven.