These little stuffed pumpkins take no more than 30 minutes to make. You can make them in any size and they all look adorable.
22″ Square piece of material
Hot Glue Gun
Brown Top Pumpkin
Add enough stuffing to fill the pumpkin. Using the rubber bands, hold the stuffing together to make a pumpkin shape.
Starting at one corner, start gathering the fabric around until you are holding all the ends together
Fold down the fabric and put another rubber band around the top stem. This should be around 3 inches.
For the Burlap Pumpkin
- Using a flat piece of burlap, fold both ends in and tightly fit the burlap around the pumpkin stem
- Put hot glue along one of the folded ends of the burlap.
- Hold the ends together until the glue is set.
- Glue the top closed
- Tie a ribbon with the burlap that fits just above the pumpkin
For the Brown Stem Pumpkin
- With the brown felt, cut a piece that fits snuggly around the stem
- Using a needle and thread, sew the sides and top together, leaving the bottom open.
- Put craft glue on the stem, then put the brown felt sleeve over the stem, pulling it all the way down to the pumpkin. Put some glue under the edges to hold them secure to the pumpkin.
- Tie a ribbon around the stem that sits just above the pumpkin.