Picture Frame – I got this one for $1 at Michaels
White Craft Paint
Red Craft Paint
2 Paint Brushes
15 Wood Hearts
Black Card Stock
- Paint the frame white. Let dry completely
- Cut 2 pieces of black card stock to fit the opening in the front and back of the frame. Put in the frame.
- Paint 12 hearts white and 3 hearts red. Let dry completely
- Wrap 3 strands of butchers twine around the top of the frame. Tie in the back of the f frame
- Wrap 3 strands of butchers twine around the left side of the frame. Tie in the back of the frame.
- Place a piece of butchers twine in the left corner of the frame underneath the rows of butchers twine that was wrapped around both sides. Make a bow around the twine that was wrapped around each side of the frame.
- Glue the hearts in place. Let the glue dry
There is lots of variation to this project. Here are some options
Paper Punch Hearts
Butcher’s Twine Varations
Thin gauge wire